1. The user small stations in the VSAT system do not have high requirements on environmental conditions, and the communication is not affected by natural conditions such as geographical conditions, climate, earthquakes, floods, etc., and the communication quality and reliability are high. In the satellite coverage area, it has nothing to do with the geographical location of the ground station, and the cost of data transmission has nothing to do with the communication distance. In the case of long communication distance and large range, VSAT network is generally 20% to 50% cheaper than other communication means, and the more remote small stations the system has, the lower the unit cost and the better the scale benefit;
2. The satellite network of the VSAT system can be established quickly, and a single site can be easily connected to the established network and enter the communication link without interconnection between carriers. It is very easy to increase, decrease or relocate VSAT stations in the network, and users in the network are not restricted by geographical location and communication lines. The antenna can be directly installed on the user's roof, and the user directly controls the communication circuit, so the network installation is convenient, flexible and expandable. Any small station can communicate directly or transfer through the main station, which can flexibly change the network structure and set up sub-central stations;
3. VSAT system satellite communication can dynamically allocate network, such as bandwidth, interface, data rate, etc. The change of basic configuration can be completed only through the central network management system, which is convenient for installation and expansion, and ensures the economy of network growth;
4. The bit error rate of the VSAT system channel is low, and it is easy to form an end-to-end independent dedicated communication network. The operational rate of satellite communication is as high as 99.5%. The main station has the ability to diagnose and configure the status of the small stations, without local loop connection. The network expandability is good, and the circuit is highly reliable;
5. The VSAT system adopts TDM/TDMA/SCPC/DAMA technology, which has the characteristics of high throughput, low delay, flexible bandwidth occupation, and high effective information rate. At the same time, the system can connect different network structures to meet the needs of rapid network development. The access rate of the end station can reach 64kb/s, and the data transmission rate can reach as low as 1200b/s and as high as 2Mb/s;
6. The main communication mode of VSAT system: point-to-point, that is, point-to-point communication between VSAT stations and stations (2 stations). Multipoint-to-multipoint, that is, two-way interactive communication between VSAT stations (2+). The broadcast mode refers to the satellite broadcast mode from the master station to the remote station.
BIRDSAT is deeply involved in the research and development of maritime satellite VSAT technology, and continues to provide stable and reliable products and services to various customers around the world. Our VSAT antenna terminals are installed in a variety of environments including fishing, cargo ships, and even critical military and government scenarios, with proven quality and reliability. Welcome to consult.